Saturday, August 19, 2017

pages 474 - 500 Book 3, Chapter 3

The four judges rip into Shaun / HCE, taking turns making very strange pronouncements as HCE goes to sleep / dies / enters a dream (take your pick)

Now that I am view of the end of FW, I am getting that vanishing point phenomenon. The more I read, the farther off the end seems.  I am down to the last 162 pages, I guess it is.  Its like the old saw from IT Project Management: "The last 10% of the project takes 90% of the time."   I am feeling that for sure.

On the plus side, the reading is still quite amazing.

From page 453:

"I'll make ye all an easter hummingsphere of myself the moment that you name the way."

"the rest of your blatherumskite"

"do you want trippings for when you've Paris inspire your hat?"

"communionistically"

"Deck the diamants that never die!"

No comments:

Post a Comment