Monday, May 15, 2017

First Six days - short summary

I started reading Finnegans Wake earlier than I planned in my initial calculations and schedule. Originally, I intended to start today - May 15th - but decided to get an early start.  Good detour in the plan, I think.

The book is proving to be more approachable than I originally thought.  Since I could locate NO ONE who has ever read the book, I was assuming it to be completely unreadable. This is not exactly true. It's challenging, even requiring much rereading, look-ups and intermittent analysis and reflection, but I am able to progress through it.

My decision to start early will allow me more in-progress review, so that's good.  I now feel sure that I will be able to finish by September. (doubt before this).

No comments:

Post a Comment